Next Generation Workplaces Summit 2016
Harnessing technology and design to develop a modern workplace strategy that drives engagement and innovation
We have progressed to an age where the role of the employee and the office are significantly evolving. Traditional employment and workplace models are disappearing, replaced by concepts of the agile work environment, activity based workplace and contingent workforce.
The modern workplace is as much about productivity as it is about personal contacts. By 2018, 50% of team coordination and communications will occur via mobile group collaboration apps. Employee tenure is also decreasing, with employees changing their jobs as many as 17 times, with five career changes now the average. The emerging trend away from traditional employment and workplaces represents a massive shift with profound implications for businesses.
The 3rd Next Gen Workplaces Summit (NGW) will bring together business leaders, influencers and thinkers for a series of discussions, debates and demonstrations examining the changing nature of employment, new workplace innovations and how to best prepare for the future and create enjoyable, productive, flexible, human driven workplace environments.
Key Themes will include, but not be limited to:
- Enabling new ways of working
- Setting the right environment for the wellbeing of the workforce
- Generating innovation through technology
- Consumerising employee’s user experience
- Increasing employee engagement and agility
- Re-architecting for the digital workplace
- Creating world class collaboration environments
- Elevating the role of change management in workplace transformation
Attend this conference to benefit from 20 + key influential leaders in the Workplace Planning industry. Discover 15+ practical case studies to help you implement these essential techniques back on the job.
The 3rd NGW Summit will include:
- Case Studies and best practice examples by leading industry experts
- Interactive discussions including expert led panels and round tables
- Presence of prospective providers
- Incredible networking opportunities
- Interactive workshops to help you work through the most pressing challenges and develop key strategies you can implement back on the job
- Wellbeing session to experience the potential of the next generation workplace
- Separately bookable site visits to the latest ABW office and co-working space