Next Generation Workplaces Summit 2017
Leveraging Workplace Design and Technology to Enhance Engagement, Collaboration and Performance
Work environments are a significant driver of workplace culture, innovation and effectiveness. It is no coincidence that many of the world’s most innovative companies, think Google, Facebook and Amazon, are also at the forefront when it comes to workspace design.
Additionally, in the increasingly competitive war for talent, workspace design is a key factor in your ability to attract and retain the brightest and the best
With that in mind, Next Generation Workplaces 2017 has been developed to showcase cutting edge case studies on the topics of:
- Leveraging design to support an agile workforce
- Utilizing technology to enhance the employee experience and foster collaboration
- Effective change management strategies to ensure that your staff realize the benefits of their new environments
- Increasing space utilization in an increasingly mobile and flexible workforce
What’s New This Year:
- 90% new organisations
- 30+ speakers including Jeremy Neuner from Google, a host of coworking spaces, start-ups and multinationals
- 4 streams split across 2 days: one for facilities and one for people to maximise your learning experience
- 2 post event site tours: one to 200 George Street to see AGL Energy and Mirvac and the other to RaboBank’s new ABW workspace
- 2 workshops focusing on change management and human centred design
To find out more, view download the program.